A rotary tiller, also known as rototiller, rotavator, rotary hoe, power tiller or rotary plough, manufactured by us is a motorised cultivator that works the soil by means of rotating tines (tillers) or blades. Rotary tillers are either self propelled or drawn as an attachment behind either a two-wheel tractor or four-wheel tractor .
We take personal care while manufacturing of Rotary Tiller to ensure the best possible results on the field
- Positive drive system with hard & ground gears can be used in any kind of wet Paddy or dry condition, to cultivate and at the same time assisting the tractor in muddy conditions.
- Rotary Tiller most suitable for sugarcane stubble removal.
- Variable speed oil bath ,machined gear box.
- Five lips oil seals with dust cover.
- Spring loaded adjustable trailing board.
- PTO shaft with shear bolt system.
- Depth of cultivation can be adjusted very easily.