INDENTED SCREEN SEPARATING EQUIPMENT
We are the leading technology partners for efficient and competent milling production systems and engineering solutions in the grain/cereal processing industry. Basant’s business activities are centered on the supply of plant & machinery to milling industry (wheat, rice, maize, barley, herbs, any special seed etc.) and to set up complete turnkey project for roller flour mills, whole meal atta plant, semolina/maize mills, rice mills and allied food industries. We provide technical consultancy, building plans, erection, trial and commissioning and all other associated services.
Machine used For extraction of broken & under size from full rice for the production of graded Rice in Rice Milling Plants.
THE EXTRACTING ELEMENT IS A HORIZONTAL ROTARY CYLINDER, MADE OF SPECIAL STEEL SHEET, WHICH PRESSED POCKET SHAPED INDENTATIONS, WHICH SEPARATES ACCORDING TO THE LENGTH.
WE HAVE LARGE CUSTOMER’S HERE IN INDIA & ABROAD WHO ARE FULLY SATISFIED WITH OUR MACHINE
- HIGH EFFICIENCY AND CAPACITY ACHIEVED BY PRESSING MORE INDENTATIONS ON THE CYLINDER SURFACE.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY OF SPECIAL SPREADS INSIDE THE CYLINDER ENSURES FULL UTILIZATION OF ITS SURFACE YIELDING BETTER EXTRACTION EFFICIENCY.
- LIKE INDENTATION LIKE SEPARATION INDENTATIONS DIMENSION RECONCILING WITH THE TYPES OF SEED TO BE REMOVED, UNDER SIZE, BROKEN.
- LESS TIME IS CONSUMED IN REPLACEMENT AND INSTALLATION OF CYLINDERS WITH REQUIRED NEW INDENTATIONS BECAUSE THE CYLINDER CONSIST OF TWO SEGMENTS.
- MORE OVER THE SEPARATION MAY BE CONTROLLED BY SUITABLE POSITIONING OF THE ADJUSTABLE COLLECTING THROUGH BY MEANS OF HAND WHEEL AND GRADUATED SCALE.
- CAPACITY UPTO 1500KG/ HR.
- POWER CONSUMED- 2 H.P.
Indented Cockle Cylinder is a machine which by its dimpled jacket removes the impurities and admixtures which differ from grains by their shape and length.
The grain is fed into the rotating dimpled cylinder. The dimples scoop the shorter or longer particles (as the case may be) which are transported to the discharge point leaving the cleaned grains.
- Modular design.
- Low vibration and noise with easy maintenance.
- Low investment cost.
- Less building space required.
- High efficiency.