PUMPS..25X25 & 125X100 & 150X150 ALSO AVAILABE
Single stage pumps are designed specially for agriculture and irrigation with the expertise technical hands and the best materials with modern shop facilities latest technology, higher efficiencies and the superb performance are the key factors behind the success of PUMPS. PUMPS are maintained with high quality of casting, machine works, testing & inspection.
DETAIL OF CONSTRUCTION
The well designed volute or split casing is high tensile close grained cast iron. having smooth passage and ample strength to with stand maximum working pressure. IMPELLER Impeller is closed simple entry type secured to shaft firmly by key and nylock nut. Water passages are well finished and impeller is dimensionally balanced. Balancing holes are provided to reduce the thrust load on bearing and stuffing box.
Shaft is made of high tensile steel having ample size and ground to transmit the maximum power without vibration.
Careful supervision and strict inspection during the manufacturing of PUMPS makes it a quality product and symbol of imaging workman-ship.
Are thoroughly tested for rated performance according to B.I.S. specification IS-6595 (part 1) in a modern well equipped test laboratory.
PUMPS are warranted for one year against manufacturing defects, if any from the data of dispatch.
- Direct coupled volute casing/split casing/ oil seal pump.
- Loose & Fast Pulley pumps CD/ED.
- Single Fast Pulley pumps CD/ED.
- Can suck water from as low as 30 ft. depth.
- Minimum running cost of diesel or spares.
- No bush bearing. Both the bearings are anti friction ball bearing. No wear of bush, ideally suited for sandy with grease sealing for gland.
- Easy for maintenance and servicing perfect alignment is maintained when reassembled